Ponnoent.com prioritizes the safety and security of customers through various warranty facilities such as Brand Warranty, International Warranty, Service Warranty and Parts Warranty. All these warranty facilities give you limited warranty rights from Pickaboo.com, or the manufacturer company, or the brand, for the duration specified on the product description page. The Limited Warranty Time Period starts on the date of purchase from Pickaboo.com. The limited warranty applies to the physical product, and only for physical products, purchased from Online Shop Ponnoent.com.
- Official Warranty
- Brand Warranty
- International Warranty
- Service Warranty
- Parts Warranty
What Does Official Warranty Cover ?
In case of “Official Warranty” – Brand Warranty & International Warranty, customers are requested to communicate with the brand or the internationally authorized Customer Service Point to avail after sales service. You can also directly communicate with Pickaboo customer support. We will ensure the collection of your product and safely contact the Brand on behalf of you, for availing your service warranty. Once your product has been serviced successfully, from the specific brand authorized service providers, we will deliver back the product to you, FREE of cost.
*** In case of International Warranty, the Warranty is usually automatically activated for some brands. However in an event where the particular brand does not activate the Warranty automatically the customer must have the warranty card provided with the product itself in the sealed package, in order to avail the warranty in any other country where the product has internationally authorized Customer Service Point. If the warranty card is not with the customer at the time of seeking warranty the customer will not be able to avail the International Warranty in any other country.
*** For various products carrying Brand Warranty, the accompanying Warranty service varies differently between Commercial use and Household usage.
What Does Service Warranty Cover ?
The ”Service Warranty” covers any material defects under normal usage during the warranty period. The following terms and conditions apply under the said warranty:
Any malfunctioning issues will be under the service warranty coverage at the payment of a Service Fee. if the problem is not caused by the user/customer. (For example – product malfunctioning issues or battery drainage issues or power supply issues will be covered under warranty)
Any accidental issues will void service warranty. (For example – in case of mobile phones and tablets; broken display, bending, scratch, dent, burn, soaked or liquid damage, root or manual update will not be covered under warranty)
What Does Parts Warranty Cover ?
The ”Parts Warranty” covers any damage under normal usage during the warranty period to any part of the product which carries a valid Parts Warranty.
The following terms and conditions apply under the said warranty:
Duration: The duration of the warranty period varies from product to product, and the details of the warranty will be mentioned with the accompanying warranty card.
However, as many products or its models go out of production after a certain period of time, the replacement of the part may take some time. Pickaboo’s Customer Service will communicate with the customer regarding the details.
Warranty Card: In order to avail the warranty facility, the customer must have the original warranty card and customer invoice copy. Otherwise, the Parts Warranty cannot be availed.
*** Parts Warranty does not cover any damages, failure or defects to the products accessories such as batteries, remote, electrical adapter etc.
How to Obtain Warranty Service and Where Should I Go ?
If the product does not function as warranted during the warranty period, you may obtain warranty service by contacting Ponnoent.com customer support
- In case of Mobile phones, Tablets, Desktops or Laptops; you must soft reset your device and have proper data backup before sending the device. Pickaboo shall not be liable for any data loss.
- You will have to ensure that the problem has been described in details and elaborately in both the given Return and Servicing Form and send the device along with the form.
*** You must have the original Customer Copy of your invoice at the time of filling in the forms, as it will be needed to fill in the forms and authenticate your purchase.
- Before the product undergoes any Servicing process, the Customer must pay the Servicing Fee in full. If the free is not paid, the Servicing Process cannot begin.
- Ponnoent.com will run Quality Control test to ensure the validity of the product complaint. If the complaint or issues are found to be valid, then Pickaboo will take appropriate measures to rectify the issue complained about. Pickaboo may also send the product to their authorized seller, for expert opinion.
- The servicing process may take 7-30 working days, depending on the product type.
- If any additional parts are required to fully ensure functionality of the product, then you (the customer) will have to bear the cost in advance through bKash/Cash, once contacted by Pickaboo. Unless it falls within the duration of the Parts Warranty.
- If your product is non-functional on arrival or is otherwise eligible for return and replacement, you can call Pickaboo.com at within 3 calendar days of delivery to avail a return or replacement (subject to certain terms and conditions). For other options for communication for more details.
- In an event, where more than 3 calendar days have passed after product delivery, you will no longer be able to claim a return or replacement of your purchased product. However, if the product has a warranty, it will be included in the packaging and can be used to claim the product warranty. All you need to do is make a call to our customer service to claim warranty service. Pickaboo will arrange a pick-up of the product from you, FREE of cost, however there will be shipping charge when we deliver the service product.
How Will I Get Warranty If I Live Outside Dhaka ?
If you live outside Dhaka, you can send your product via Sundarban Courier Service. After receiving your product, it will take 7-30 working days, depending on the product and its category, to ensure the servicing of your product and its delivery back to you.
What Am I Supposed to Write in the Exchange/Servicing Form ?
Once Ponnoent.com personnel arrives to receive the product for servicing or to be exchanged, you will have to fill in the forms and write down the order number and details of the problem you are facing with your product on the given Servicing Form. We will run tests to check the condition of the product against your claim, if the product is found to have the claimed problems, we will send the product to the brand for servicing.
What This Warranty Does Not Cover ?
Warranty does not include damages that arise from negligence, misuse or any form of use that is not in accordance with the product instructions.
How to avail product replacement under Return & Replacement Policy ?
Upon receiving the claim for product return or replacement under Return & Replacement Policy, Pickaboo shall proceed with its standard quality control checks to establish the validity of the claim under the Policy.
If valid problems are found, and the same product is in production by the manufacturer then the customer will get a replacement of the product. In an event where the production of the same has been stopped or unavailable in market, then the customer shall be replaced with a similar/comparable product of the same kind within the same price range of current available model.
The exclusions and limitations set forth in the original warranty apply to the repair warranty.
This warranty does not cover the following:
- Cosmetic damages such as scratches, nicks, stains and dents.
- Consumable parts such as batteries, or accessories such as remote unless product damage has occurred due to a defect in materials or workmanship.
- Damage caused by service performed by anyone who is not an authorized service provider of Pickaboo.com.
- Damage to a product that has been modified or altered before submitting any complaint to Pickaboo.com.
- Modification or service by anyone other than warranted seller/brand/manufacturer.
- Failure or damage resulting from negligence, misuse, abuse, accident, modification, power surges, improper maintenance, unsuitable physical or operating environment, water (in excess of specifications), flood, fire, natural disasters, or other acts of nature or external causes.
- Damage due to not using product according to the product information materials or user guides.
- Products or parts with an altered identification label or from which the identification label has been removed.
- If any customer gets servicing done by any unauthorized third party service provider, then the service warranty will become void even if the duration has not yet expired.